Due to Covid-19 the cycling centre has been closed since March.
However, over the summer they have been working on plans for a safe and socially distant phased re-opening.
Therefore, from Tuesday 28 July customers will need to complete an online booking form before you attend to help us manage these sessions.
This will help us to deliver cycle training sessions that will be fun and safe for everyone.
Customers will be required to:
- Book in advance
- Pay on arrival – by card or cash – correct change, please!
- Respect social distancing of 2 metres
- Wash / sanitise your hands on arrival
- Please note: our cycle instructors will not be able to provide hands-on tuition. Parents /carers will be required to physically support riders
- We are unable to provide helmets at this time
For more info visit our Facebook page.
How to book
To register your interest in an upcoming cycle training session, click on the ‘register your interest’ link below. We will then contact you shortly afterwards to confirm your booking.