This session is open to all ages to ride together as a family, with a friend and/or supporters, or as a lone rider. Pre booking is required due to COVID.
- Inclusive sessions for all ages and abilities.
- Ride together as a family, with a friend and/or supporter, or as a lone rider.
- We have a range of cycle available or you can bring your own.
- We will try to prioritise the use of accessible cycles for those who need them.
- Trailers and cycle seats available so adults and children can ride together, please ask instructors for advice when you arrive.
- We have cycle instructors available to help with tips and suggestions if you need it or simply enjoy riding a bike with friends and family.
- Cycle instructors will not be able to help a new rider to learn how to ride. If you are learning to ride, we strongly recommend you join a Learn to Ride session.
- Pre-booking is required.
Come along and get cycling!
How to book
To register your interest in an upcoming cycle training session, click on the ‘Register your interest’ button below. This will take you to our SurveyMonkey form to take your details.
Your booking will only be confirmed once you have received an e-mail from us, which can take up to 2 days.
There are no upcoming sessions